Friday, July 4, 2014

Guinea Pig

By Anna:
Today, we ate guinea pig.  I had the brain and both eyeballs.   The eyeballs were delicious.  We went with our Spanish teachers.  On the way back, me, Cole and Jimmy, mom’s teacher, sat in the back and wrestled.  Jimmy kept tossing Cole on my lap then I tossed him back to his side.  Sometimes he was really heavy.  The back was comfy because there were blankets and our sweatshirts.  I loved, literally LOVED, the guinea pig.  You can’t eat it with a fork because there is not enough meat.  You need to eat it with your hands.  And I will warn you, your hands will get dirty.

(Below is a picture of Anna eating the brain. Nobody else was willing to try that part!)
By Aaron:
I had a big beer.  It helped the guinea pig go down.
By Cole:
I didn’t much care for guinea pig, but I liked the fried pork.  Wait, did she eat a guinea pig’s eyeball? Chow!


By Christy:
I thought the flavor of the guinea pig was amazing.  I might have preferred it with chicken.



1 comment: