Monday, June 23, 2014

Anna's First Day at Spanish School

by Anna

I was in a class with my brother.  Just my brother.  And we studied the Spanish alphabet.  We also filled in the blanks for Spanish words.  It was really hard.  Then we started doing numbers.  Then I just broke down.  The whole time I was blinking back tears.  But I'm really happy I broke down now because I met my mom's teacher and she said I could study spanish words for colors and I had to teach her English words for colors and on Friday, if I win, I will get a light chocolate.  In a little bit we ate lunch.  I had french toast.  Then we went back to Spanish school.  This time it was a different teacher.  We started studying a lot of different random things.  Mostly, for the lesson, we played futbal (fuzbal).  It means soccer on the little table where you kick things back and forth.  We played me and the teacher against Cole.  Whoever got 20 scores first won.  We did!  Then we studied a little more, then made a joke about warts.  Then we played some more futbal.  Then Cole won.  Then we went back to our apartment and I played with a friend named Zadie.  Cole played soccer in the street with her big brother and local kids.  The soccer ball almost got run over by a car.  Cole scored 4 goals.  He was one of the best.  Then we had dinner with our friends.  Now I am sitting on the couch dictating on the blog while drinking tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment