Sunday, June 29, 2014

Old and New in Peru

by Anna:
Today, we went to a very fun park.  It had really cool slides and trampolines.  After that, we went to some very old Inca ruins.  It is called Tipon.  There are 5 fountains and houses for royal Incas.  I love Peru but I've had some bad parts.  One of my bad parts was when I broke down at Spanish school on the first day.  Now it feels better.

by Cole:
We went to the market yesterday and we went in and we saw three dead pigs that you could buy, some starfish you could eat, some frogs that you could eat, some fish, and a couple octopus legs.  We got some sugar cane.  It was delicious but I was full.  Then we drove back.  We went to the Inca museum. First we saw some Inca bowls and what Incas did like knitting.  We also went in a room where they showed lots of Inca sites that we could go to.  We have already been to one.  Then we went upstairs.  We saw some gigantic, really cool jugs.  Then we went into a room that I thought had some of the Inca emporoer, they had some Inca skeletons in there pretending to have a real life.  We went back down and back to our house.  August and I played soccer with some other kids.  We went out to dessert. August, Anna, Zadie and I all had a brownie with ice cream.  It was delish.  On the way back my stomach hurt because I ate so much.




1 comment:

  1. Nat and I are finally reading and getting caught up on yours travels. Anna, it's fun to think of you as a blonde Inca princess. And Cole, it sounds like you are a soccer superstar. I am jealous of all the different fruits you are eating, but I'm a little disappointed the PB&J with fried bananas went uneaten. If I could have you send it to me, I would. Nat says hello, and we miss you, and thank you to everyone in your family for writing these posts!

    Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete